Saturday, January 18, 2014

Finally in New Zealand!


I am finally here in New Zealand! I can't believe it! The flight was LONG. I mean really long. I sat in between two very nice people from New Zealand though and we all just tried to sleep the whole way.

It was already weird to see them drive on the opposite side of the road and opposite side of the car.

When we got here they gave us breakfast and they had ham, eggs., toast, cereal, porridge, hot chocolate, and beans. (yeah beans?) 

I got SO lucky with my Mission Training Center (MTC) companion! She is from Australia but lived here in New Zealand just North of here for about 8 years but then moved back to Australia about two or three years ago. She is half Mauri so she has been teaching me about the culture and things I need to know. I am going to miss her so much when we leave the MTC.  Too bad she lives half way across the world because we would totally be friends even outside of our missions!





No comments:

Post a Comment